Please read this notice before applying to join the Depths' team. There are a few guidelines and requirements for all staff members:
- You must have at least 20 posts on the StormBit forums -- this is to ensure that you have familiarised yourself with the forum, which is used for staff discussion.
- You must join The Depths' IRC channel (activity not required, but please keep an eye on it) -- this is to allow any issues to be dealt with in real-time. Administrators and above will have access to the staff-channel's console.
- You must be an active player on the server. Very inactive applicants will automatically be rejected.
Once you are sure that you meet our requirements, please copy the template to a new thread replacing or adapting information where required. Please only make one thread per account. Making multiple requests will only lower your chances of being accepted.
Your application must include the following. If information is missing you're chance of being accepted will be very slim.
- Your Minecraft/Depths Username
- What rank you are applying for (Moderator/Administrator/Super Administrator)
- Your current rank (User, VIP, Moderator, Administrator)
- How long you have been playing on The Depths
- Some information about yourself.
- Why you should be accepted for the position.
Remember, though you do not have to write pages and pages, one word answers will not help you either.
Hi Guest, from here you can see the two subforums in which Ban Appeals and Staff Applications go. Please proceed into the subforum that you need and post a thread according to the subforum rules.